Dinner was a ”throw together and sautee something” kinda meal. I worked an overnight shift, and didn’t really sleep well. I am dragging ass! Surprisingly, dinner was not offensive…and it was an almost clean meal! The veggies were farmer’s market finds; but the pork loin and pasta were not. It’s a work in progress.
Here’s what I did:
Slice a couple of spring onions (they look like green onions on steroids), about 1/2 cup
3 cups of spinach leaves
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 cups of Baby bella mushrooms sliced
1 pork tenderloin, slice about 1/2 inch thick (seasoned with salt and pepper)
- Brown your pork loin in about 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil. You may have to do it in batches…depends on the size of your pan.
- Once the edges are a little brown, remove from the oil.
- Add your garlic and onion to the heated oil, and sautee ’til wilted.
- Throw in your mushrooms, and continue to sautee.
- Add the pork back into the pan, and dash with some rubbed sage.
- Reduce heat, add about 1/2 cup of Half & Half (fat free), simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add your spinach the last 3 minutes of cook time.